Monday, June 7, 2010

This illustration is one of my personal favorites, and the story it's based upon is one of my favorites as well. The story is here: http://themoonlitroad.com/the-white-dress/

And I'd highly recommend reading it. It's short, sweet, and awesome.



I also had a version of this drawing where I included the lines and details of her dress.



But in the end, I just thought it looked better with the white. I also included a picture I took of the finished book, open to the page with this illustration on it.




In other news, I wanted to give you guys my E-mail in case anyone wanted to contact me. You can E-mail me at either madisonhenline@gmail.com or FeatheredIce@aol.com. I'll have some more posts up later, when I'm not job searching. Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment